- In this episode: Vatican backs assisted suicide? Also, Italian archbishop skips […]
- he Supreme Court said it would hear an appeal from a […]
- A federal appeals court sent a challenge to the Texas abortion […]
- Statement for Observance of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2022 […]
- WASHINGTON – On January 16, the United States commemorates Religious Freedom […]
- WASHINGTON – Catholics across the country are encouraged to observe a […]
- Sponsored by the Vermont Right to Life Educational Trust Fund Commemorating […]
- Vermont Right to Life is excited to announce that we have […]
- National Right to Life Praises House and Senate Pro-Life Leaders for Their Commitment to Protecting the Hyde AmendmentWASHINGTON, D.C.— A letter signed by 181 members of the House […]
- To view or download a PDF version of this letter, click […]
- National Right to Life Congratulates Former Spokesperson, Kay Coles James, on Her Appointment as Secretary of the Commonwealth of VirginiaWASHINGTON, D.C.— Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin announced that he has appointed […]
This write up assumes you do not have a licensed product of Adobe installed as the features for form-fill and e-signature are included when dealing with their .pdf documents. Adobe's business plan has changed and they are now charging for these services and...
Projects/My Tasks New functionality has been added to our website to help manage council and assembly projects. I have been using this feature to set the five main KofC projects of Faith, Family, Community, Life and Other as described on the Annual Survey. Members...
Our new website is up and running with powerful tools to help all of us on our journey to continue the works of faith, family, community, and life. This site has two parts - Front Page for the general public and Registered Member Pages and Options for members who...
Deacon Joseph Lane. 3rd and 4th degree
Member # 01717260
Let me entertain you